How do you congratulate someone who is engaged?
- Congratulations on your wedding engagement!
- Congratulations to a beautiful couple. …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom! …
- Congratulations on your new journey together.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together.
- Congratulations on finding each other.
Do you say congratulations or best wishes when someone gets engaged?
But first a quick quiz: Should you say “best wishes” or “congratulations” to a newly-engaged or just married bride? Those of you who answered “best wishes,” you’re RIGHT! Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom.
What do you say to a bride instead of congratulations?
I learned that day that saying “Best Wishes” instead of “Congratulations” to a bride was an old tradition, but didn’t realize HOW old it really was. The Huffington Post sites this tradition dating back to the Victorian era.
How do you congratulate?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
How do you use best wishes?
I express my congratulations and best wishes to him. To them go our thanks and best wishes for the future. I send my best wishes to his family. Thank you very much and my best wishes for an expansion not only of memory but also of responsibility.
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you wish a blissful marriage?
Wishing you two the best of marital bliss and all the love and happiness in the world. Many congratulations on your marriage!! 46. Congratulations to the most beautiful couple.
What is a congratulatory message?
A congratulatory message expresses congratulations. He sent Kim a congratulatory letter.
How do you write a short congratulations message?
Congratulations Messages & Wishes
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
What is another way to say congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.