What age rating is the wedding planner?
An uncut 12 rating was available to the distributor (Pathé).
Is the wedding planner funny?
The Wedding Planner features a rehashed and unoriginal plot, poor acting, no funny moments, and a ridiculous scene where Jennifer Lopez is prepared to risk getting flattened by a runaway dumpster in order to pull her shoe out of a hole in the street.
Who does she end up with in the wedding planner?
Keith. Keith is Mary’s ex-fiancé. Six years prior to the events of the movie, Mary was engaged to Keith. The history between Mary and Keith is unknown as not much details regarding their previous relationship is revealed, but at somepoint Keith proposed to Mary and she accepted.
Is a wedding planner worth it?
Experts suggest setting aside 5-10% of your wedding budget for a wedding planner. Doing so goes far beyond convenience — in the end, a wedding planner helps couples save money and time while providing peace of mind on their wedding day.
What movie did they watch in the wedding planner?
The first old Movie played in the park is Two Tickets to Broadway (1951) starring Janet Leigh and Tony Martin.
How do you plan a wedding on a budget?
Here are seven ways to keep wedding costs down and help you stay on budget!
- Limit your guest list. …
- Host the ceremony or reception at home or outside. …
- Ask friends and family to exchange skills for presents. …
- Do-it-yourself whenever possible. …
- Use a dummy wedding cake. …
- Time your wedding wisely. …
- Scout out vendors.
Where do wedding planners make the most money?
Highest paying cities in United States for Wedding Planners
- Los Angeles, CA. 8 salaries reported. $20.21. per hour.
- San Diego, CA. 6 salaries reported. $18.62. per hour.
- Temecula, CA. 11 salaries reported. $18.14. per hour.
- Chandler, AZ. 38 salaries reported. $18.13. per hour.
- Houston, TX. 7 salaries reported. $17.19. per hour.
Is Massimo from the wedding planner?
The Wedding Planner (2001) – Justin Chambers as Massimo – IMDb.