What do you say to a woman who just got engaged?
Wishing you a lifetime of joy, love, and happiness. Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together. Wishing you both the happily ever after you so very much deserve. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong.
How do you congratulate someone who just got engaged?
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
Do you say congratulations for engagement?
You can absolutely keep your engagement message short and sweet—or short and overjoyed—whatever the case may be. “Congratulations on your engagement! This is such happy news!” “You’re getting married!
Is it rude to say congratulations to a bride?
Saying “congratulations” to a bride-to-be would infer a victory, as if she had conquered something impossible: landing a husband! “Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. … To avoid controversy, many people just extend their best wishes to the bride and the groom!”
How can I congratulate my friend?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you congratulate someone you don’t like?
An example would be saying something like “Wow, you don’t usually look that great but today you look nice, Josh.” Give them a true compliment or don’t say anything at all. Keep the compliment specific. When you compliment them, avoid being overly vague. Opt instead for being specific and genuine.
How do you greet a bride?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
What is average money gift for wedding?
The average wedding gift amount hovers right around $100, which is a great place to start, and you can increase or decrease that based on how close you are. If you’re very close or related to the couple (and have the wiggle room in your budget), you may choose to spend more—about $150 per guest (or $200 from a couple).