What do you say to a newly engaged friend?
- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!
Do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness. That’s why we’ll always say congrats to happy couples all over the world.
How do you say congratulations for engagement?
- Congratulations on your wedding engagement!
- Congratulations to a beautiful couple. …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom! …
- Congratulations on your new journey together.
- Congratulations on taking this exciting step together.
- Congratulations on finding each other.
What can I say instead of best wishes?
What is another word for best wishes?
|good wishes||kindest regards|
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
Is it correct to say congratulations to you both?
The correct way would be to say “to you both.” When using it in a sentence correctly, an example of a grammatically correct sentence would be “Our company approves of your decision and we offer our congratulations to you both.”
How do you wish a newly married couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
How do you say I’m engaged?
“Engaged” “I can’t keep calm…
To help you brainstorm, here are a few ideas of what you could write on the sign:
- “I’m going to be a Mrs.”
- “We’re getting hitched!”
- “He asked, and I said yes.”
- “Call me Mrs. ____ (Insert your fiance’s last name)”
- “I said yes!”
- “He stole my heart so I’m stealing his last name!”
How do I tell my friend about my engagement?
10 ways to announce your engagement
- Tell them face to face. …
- Tell them at a surprise party/dinner. …
- Tell them via phone or video. …
- Send them pics from your engagement photo shoot. …
- Tell them via text? …
- Change your social media status. …
- Send a letter and/or engagement card. …
- Announce it in the newspaper.
Is it tacky to post pictures of your engagement ring?
apparently. When you’re newly engaged, you should avoid posting a close up photo of the ring. … A close-up photo of your hand and new bling “looks too smug and braggy and most importantly, will leave followers wondering who you got engaged to”, the publication said.