Is it happy anniversary or happy wedding anniversary?
There is nothing wrong with “Happy Marriage Anniversary”. It is more common to say, “wedding anniversary” however, or just “happy anniversary” which implies “wedding”, especially that the people concerned know it.
Is Happy anniversary you two correct?
As Ewie says, they are both correct, but: The first one would be awkward verbally because TWO could be confused with TOO.
Can we wish happy wedding anniversary?
May you continue to live a full and joyous life together for many more years yet to come. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on your Anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart.
What can I say instead of happy wedding anniversary?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
Is congratulations to the both of you correct?
The correct way would be to say “to you both.” When using it in a sentence correctly, an example of a grammatically correct sentence would be “Our company approves of your decision and we offer our congratulations to you both.”
What is correct Happy wedding anniversary?
Wedding anniversary could be the right choice of phrase. It’s an event of celebration. So to say “wedding anniversary”.
How do you write Happy anniversary to both of you?
Sending you loving wishes that you’ll grow deeper and deeper in love with every passing anniversary. Wishing more laughter, more joy, more love for the both of you in the years to come. Wishing you both all of the happiness in the world! Congratulations!
Is the both of you correct?
In English the expression “both of you” is equivalent to “the two of you”. As such, in English, “the both” would actually be equivalent to “the the two” which is obviously incorrect. Americans have a tendency to use “the both of you” when they actually mean “both of you”.
Is both of you or are both of you?
“Both” is not a noun so the correct use is “both of you” without the definite article.
How do you wish a beautiful couple?
Formal Wedding Wishes
- “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
How do you write happy anniversary in short form?
There is only one standard way to abbreviate anniversary. It is, Anniv.
If you want to make this plural, remember to add on an “es”.
- 1 When to Use This Abbreviation.
- 2 What Does Anniversary Mean?
- 3 Outside Examples of Anniversary.
How can I write marriage anniversary status?
Anniversary Messages For A Couple
- Congratulations on another year spent together. …
- Cheers to two imperfect pieces that fit perfectly together.
- You two weirdos are perfect for each other.
- Sending love to our favorite couple on their anniversary!
- Wishing you an anniversary as special as the love you two share.
What are some anniversary quotes?
Short and Sweet Anniversary Quotes
- “Real love stories never have endings.” …
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” …
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” …
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” …
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
How do you wish a couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. …
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”