How do you wish someone a happy engagement?
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
What do you say to a friend’s engagement?
- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!
Do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness. That’s why we’ll always say congrats to happy couples all over the world.
What can I say instead of best wishes?
What is another word for best wishes?
|good wishes||kindest regards|
Is it OK to say congratulations to a bride?
Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. … “Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom. The groom is to be congratulated for getting the lady to accept his marriage proposal.
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you say I’m engaged?
“Engaged” “I can’t keep calm…
To help you brainstorm, here are a few ideas of what you could write on the sign:
- “I’m going to be a Mrs.”
- “We’re getting hitched!”
- “He asked, and I said yes.”
- “Call me Mrs. ____ (Insert your fiance’s last name)”
- “I said yes!”
- “He stole my heart so I’m stealing his last name!”
Should you announce your engagement on Facebook?
Don’t announce your engagement immediately
Good engagement etiquette dictates that you make sure that you’ve contacted all your close family members and friends personally before posting. “The best way is via a short phone call or personal email,” says Rachel Wagner, licensed corporate etiquette consultant.