How do you wish someone a happy engagement?
Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You’re engaged! …
- Congratulations on this exciting time in your lives!
- Well, this is BIG news! …
- I hope your future together is filled with infinite happiness, laughter, and love.
- This is the beginning of your happily ever after. …
- Yass! …
- Congratulations to the future bride and groom.
Do you say congrats when someone gets engaged?
When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness. That’s why we’ll always say congrats to happy couples all over the world.
Do you say best wishes for engagement?
It implies failure on the part of the un-engaged, and that’s uncool. “It is traditional to say ‘Congratulations’ to a groom after a wedding, but ‘Best wishes’ to the bride. The implication is that the groom has made a great ‘catch’, but that it would be impolite to say that the bride had.”
What do you say in an engagement toast?
Many different ideas can be expressed in an engagement party toast, including: Officially announcing the engagement. Describing how the couple was first introduced or how they first met. Giving first impressions of the couple, especially if those impressions were ironic or humorous.
How do you congratulate a friend on her engagement?
Congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy to call both of you my friends, and I can’t wait to celebrate with you. May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more! Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.
What can I say instead of best wishes?
What is another word for best wishes?
|good wishes||kindest regards|
Who do you say best wishes to?
Those of you who answered “best wishes,” you’re RIGHT! Always, always extend your best wishes to a bride, but feel free to say congratulations to the groom. We think Miss Etiquette sums it all up in her blog post devoted to this topic: “Saying congratulations to a bride implies that she has won something – her groom.
How do you wish for one month engagement?
Happy One Month Anniversary Quotes
- “I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.” …
- “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” …
- “I should not ever let you go.” …
- “Each time you happen to me all over again.” …
- “I love you and that’s all I really know.”
What do you wish the bride and groom?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Best wishes!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding!”
- “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
- “Wishing you lots of love and happiness.”
- “We/I love you. Congrats!”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
What do you say to a bride instead of congratulations?
I learned that day that saying “Best Wishes” instead of “Congratulations” to a bride was an old tradition, but didn’t realize HOW old it really was. The Huffington Post sites this tradition dating back to the Victorian era.