Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
Congratulations. “Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
What to say when someone tells you they are getting married?
“Happy Marriage” would not stand on its own as a phrase you could use, but you could say “I wish you a happy marriage“, “Congratulations on your wedding (or marriage)” or “Best wishes for your marriage”.
What message can you write in a wedding card?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
How do I deal with my best friend getting married?
5 ways to deal with your best friend getting married
- Give her space. Yes, she needs it. …
- Don’t lose sight. Don’t lose sight of the fact that both of you are always going to be friends. …
- Find ways of meeting up. So what if she can’t run and come over each time you call her? …
- Talk to her. …
- Get to know her SO better.
What do you say to your best friend on her engagement?
Congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy to call both of you my friends, and I can’t wait to celebrate with you. May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more! Congratulations to a wonderful friend on his/her new fiance.