What was the most expensive wedding ever?
Guinness World Record holder. According to Guinness World Records, the most expensive wedding ever officially recorded took place in Versailles, France in 2004, and racked up an eye-watering $55m (£42.4m) price tag. The happy bride and groom were Vanisha Mittal and Amit Bhatia.
Who did the most expensive wedding in the world?
Top 10 Most Expensive Weddings In The World
- Delphine Arnault and Alessandro Vallarino Gancia – $7 Million.
- Wayne Rooney & Coleen McLoughlin – $15 Million.
- Vikram Chatwal & Priva Sachdey – $20 Million.
- Miss Yugoslavia Aleksandra Kokotovic and Andrey Melnichenko – $30 Million.
- Vanisha Mittal & Amit Bhatia – $78 Million.
What culture has the most expensive wedding?
Countries spending the most on weddings as of 2019 (in U.S. dollars)
|Characteristic||Average cost per wedding in U.S. dollars|
Which country has best weddings?
For ideas, read this list of the best places to get married in the world.
- Tuscany, Italy. …
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. …
- Kapalua, Maui, United States. …
- Los Cabos, Mexico. …
- Tofino, Vancouver Island, Canada. …
- Montego Bay, Jamaica. Montego Bay wedding. …
- Banff, Canada. Fairmont Banff Springs. …
- Lucerne, Switzerland. Lucerne.
What nationality has the biggest weddings?
According to a recent survey conducted in 14 countries worldwide, Indian weddings have the largest number of guests, with an average of 524 participants. Mexico and Brazil followed with 185 and 159 guests, respectively.
What celebrity has the most expensive wedding?
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding cost an estimated $45.8 million in 2018. Like Prince William and Kate Middleton’s royal wedding, the biggest expense was security — an estimated $43 million for snipers, undercover police, military technology, and security drones.
How much did Princess Diana wedding dress cost?
Lady Diana Spencer’s wedding dress was an ivory silk taffeta and antique lace gown, with a 25-foot (7.62 m) train and a 153-yard tulle veil, valued then at £9,000 (equivalent to $34,750 in 2019).
Wedding dress of Lady Diana Spencer.
|Diana wearing her wedding dress|
|Designer||David and Elizabeth Emanuel|
|Material||Silk, taffeta, lace|
Who paid for Queen Letizia’s wedding dress?
Queen Letizia takes the (wedding) cake for the most expensive royal dress—by a mile. The dress designed by royal couturier Manuel Pertegaz cost a whopping $8 million.