How do you thank God for anniversary?
Happy anniversary, God bless and keep your home. May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years. . Happy beautiful anniversary to you, God keep blessing your home!
How do you comment on a wedding anniversary?
- “Wishing a perfect pair a perfectly happy day.”
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Hope you find time to look back on all your sweet memories together.”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
How do you give a blessing on anniversary?
May you be continually blessed with great love and happiness. Happy Anniversary! Sending all my love and best wishes as you celebrate another year of love and affection for one another. May you love continue to hold strong and grow with the passing of the ages.
How do you bless a married couple?
“May God bless you and your union.” “May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.” “God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy.” “May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.”
What does the Bible say about renewing wedding vows?
Once you have God with you, there is no need to renew your vows. The bond that God creates is strong. It is up to each of us to make that vow, that bond, applicable to our everyday lives. When I officiate at a Jewish wedding, it starts with a blessing to bring God in as a partner.
How do you write a beautiful anniversary message?
Sweet Anniversary Messages
- Happy anniversary to my better-in-every-way half. …
- I love doing life with you. …
- Like the smiles in our selfies, you light up my life. …
- From sending you good night texts to wishing you good morning, everything seems sweeter since I met you. …
- The good things in life are better with you.
How do you write happy anniversary in short form?
There is only one standard way to abbreviate anniversary. It is, Anniv.
If you want to make this plural, remember to add on an “es”.
- 1 When to Use This Abbreviation.
- 2 What Does Anniversary Mean?
- 3 Outside Examples of Anniversary.
What are some anniversary quotes?
Short and Sweet Anniversary Quotes
- “Real love stories never have endings.” …
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” …
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” …
- “We loved with a love that was more than love.” …
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
How do you wish your mom and dad on their wedding anniversary?
Anniversary Wishes For Parents
- “Happy Anniversary to the parents that inspire me every day. …
- “Wishing you both continued love and happiness for many years to come. …
- “Best wishes today and all the days to come.
What can I write in an anniversary card to my son and his wife?
Anniversary Messages for Your Son
- Happy anniversary dear son. …
- We wish the happiest anniversary to you and your precious wife. …
- Love brought you together as husband and wife, and gave each of you a best friend for life.
- It has been so much fun to watch the two of you grow in love. …
- Happy anniversary, son.